10.11.2010

100 Followers!

Hi all of you! First of all I'd like to say a HUGE thankyou to everyone who's supporting me by following! I'm at 105 followers now, I'm amazed at how fast this figure has risen! Stay tuned for more content starting tomorrow, I'm pretty tired at the moment. Just had a big Thanksgiving dinner (I'm Canadian, which is why it's on some other date), during which my ex girlfriend was talked about extensively, so I don't really feel like doing a full post at the moment. Will post a tune though. Love the lyrics.



It's what she lives for, kissing on the dancefloor.

29 comments:

  1. woot! way to go! here's to 100 more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking forward to your new music updates man! Keep the good content a'flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanksgiving? You silly Canucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats :3 now write some more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta nip those "ex-wife/gf" family discussions in the bud man. Love the continued great song posts! You are filling my ipod with new content every other day or so!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, man! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa, your blog's got a good amount of followers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good! There's not many blogs about street art/gaming/food/music combined. But i would like to see more street art.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratz on all the followers! and dude nice tune you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. voted in the poll, Happy Thanksgiving, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on 100 followers!
    Nice tune man, UNTZ UNTZ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello America's Neighbor! Kudos on the 100+ I wanna get there Too!! Hope you enjoyed your TG.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i can't wait to get 100 follower I'm almost there

    ReplyDelete
  14. caatchy like a mothafucka

    ReplyDelete