10.09.2010

Wildstyle Method

Hey guys! So here's a track that I've been listening to a lot lately, it's the latest release from Bassnectar, "Wildstyle Method". The drop is extremely heavy (at 0:41), and has me looking forward to seeing him in December!
Check it out, vid is here:



And here's a little street art to go with it (Really digging the German street art scene as of late, this stuff is all from Hamburg):

Unknown Artist

Elephantidae by Maribel

By Los Piratos

Rub a Dub by Ash

Well that's all for today.. Sorry for the kind of textless post. I'm still really hungover from last night. Hope you enjoy it anyway! Let me know which piece is your favourite!

-Renger

49 comments:

  1. Cool pics, and nice blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures, liked them a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how no one has commented on the "song" pics are cool though ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice man! love the capitalism pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet song and bomb ass pictures, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things like those made me to stop for a while and think about art. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh i saved em all to my computer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The By Los Piratos was the best one for me ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics. I like the one with the faucets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool track, cool pics! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shit, the faucet one is amazing. I love street art, since it is normally not done for recognition or for profit, making it one of the purest forms of art.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Live dubstep is amazing. You're lucky you get to see him live!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this post made me open my eyes and stop squinting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are right,... 41 seconds..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice photographs, I'm liking this blog a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the taps the best

    ReplyDelete
  17. awesome post, bro! waiting for MOAR

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ah sweet song man + loving the astronaut picture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. those look very good!! Better than most the stuff i've seen.
    I like Ralph Basky very much though.

    ReplyDelete
  20. lol... the guy in the vid xD hes in the crowd for almost all of those shots, awesome stuff. especially good to kno he plays where i live ;D

    ReplyDelete
  21. The elephant one is my favorite. The colors are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice graf art. Wish i could see some like this in my hood.

    ReplyDelete
  23. astronaut and leaking faucets were really cool

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is great! i like the faucets the best! looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete