10.08.2010

Quick Street Art Post.

Hey everyone, just saw this stuff and HAD to post it ASAP. For you street art lovers, this stuff is just amazing.
This guy is called SeaCreative, and his work is certainly very creative.


SeaCreative again.
Artist Unknown - Germany


Slurg from Germany. Reminds me a little of Gengar


Aaand. Here's some dubstep to go with that. I like that this song's pretty nice and haunting. Love the lyrics.



[EDIT] Felt like giving you guys more Numbernin6. Here you go, I LOVE the bass in this tune:




Let me know what you think! I sometimes just love relaxing to some dubstep and looking at pure creativity on a wall.

-Renger

38 comments:

  1. SICK!!

    full blast right now in my headphones

    ReplyDelete
  2. i see some similar graffiti around hawaii, i really like artistic graffiti

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if I support street art. It's great and creative, but it also has, obviously, the legality issue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That monster thing it pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the street art, man, you get some really cool stuff in Melbourne, if you are ever here just go to the back streets inner city and you see some real cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im already tired, this is just making me want to go to bed now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why cant any artist do this in the states. Its always in some other place. I think I need to get to work on that, though I am no artist.

    ReplyDelete
  8. street art is so fucking amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had no idea what dubstep sounded like up until that point. Surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that top one's a bit freaky :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the monster pic ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Slurg is sick... very interesting posts man.. will follow

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. Much better than the stuff where i live

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that graffiti, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving your blog lately man, Slurg is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome music and the art is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I never see neat art here in Vancouver =[

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's some pretty neat art. Wish people here did art around our streets like that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As long as it's done well, street art can match some museum art.

    ReplyDelete
  20. seacreative's artwork is very cool! thanks for posting! =))

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to see your next post! Check out Boom Protein Everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Interesting street art!

    ReplyDelete
  23. haha i love the monster hes cool looking

    ReplyDelete