10.08.2010

Clouds Are Really Good At Music

Hi everyone, just wanted to introduce you to an AMAAAZING remix by Clouds, a group recently signed onto Fake Blood's label. They're really moving up very quickly.
Here's the remix in question, listen to it LOUD, with your subs turned all the way up :D
Swagger (Clouds remix) by Dem Slackers

I actually have a video of that song being dropped at Dada Life, shit went crazy! Think I may upload it to Youtube later, it's really quite an insane video, they play an unreleased song "Rolling Stone T Shirt" afterwards. One of the crazier raves in my life. May also upload a video from Wolfgang Gartner, namely him playing his collaboration with Deadmau5 "Animal Rights".

Since you guys have asked me for more gaming material, as well as more street art (at least from the poll on the side) I will do a quick review of a couple games I've been playing as of late (I play on the PC).

First game: Darksiders. I found this game was interesting an looked pretty badass at first, but quickly declined. It borrows from a lot of different games, and eventually I just put it down (that's right, I didn't beat it.) Here's the review from Yahtzee, pretty much summarizes how I feel about the game:



Second game: FIFA 2011. A lot of you may think this isn't really a proper game.. I mean of course it's just a simulation, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun! I really enjoyed this, many improvements from FIFA '10, and the Scouting system is notably better in manager mode. A really great game, becoming more and more realistic every year. Here's the trailer:



Also, kept playing LoL, have been playing a lot of Cho'Gath lately. Pretty fun stuff. Let me know what your favourite heroes are if you play LoL!

Here's some street art for you guys, found a lot of amazing stuff today.
Blu, in Vienna

Herbert Bagli, in San Paolo. This is one of those "How did he get up there?!" pieces. Love it.

"Libre", in Hamburg, artist unknown.

Nestdafoe of Hamburg

Well that's all for today! Hope you enjoyed it and that the bangin' song helped your viewing experience :D
Remember to vote on the poll on the right! It helps me decide what comes in future posts :) Also, post some games you think I should check out!

-Renger



33 comments:

  1. FIFA 11 looks so good. I need a ps3 haha. BTW your pics are awesome, keep it up bro :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. good stuff, as usual! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post :D amazing street art :) following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That song along with that art was amazing. Keep it up man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thx for the game of catch up on more random stuff to know xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that one is San Paolo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really liked the street art!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually get annoyed by ZP. Keep up the chogath playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fifa is the only sports game I really like, also heroes of newerth > LOL imo

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that street art is amazing, the creativity is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think one of those outdoor pieces is a banksy...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sound, a bit chaotic post anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  13. awesome video! dude i watched it 4 times lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whens the next post man! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the pictures. Also really looking forward to FIFA 11. That Clouds remix was sick. My friend always bumps music like that in his car.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dubstep ftw... chilling to that song now!

    ReplyDelete